Your Agile Career Moves Forward Here
Are you a tenacious go-getter with a passion for transforming both individual and organizational mindsets? Project Brilliant just might be your perfect fit.
We’re seeking Agile coaches committed to the ever-evolving discipline—eager to transcend traditional approaches and ideals. Professionals that aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, who have a lust for learning, and who deliver experiences that are engaging and custom—anything but cookie cutter.
Sound intriguing? Let’s talk!
LEARN ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
Our hiring process mirrors our coaching processes—it is very experimental and hands on.
Project Brilliant Values
At Project Brilliant, we practice what we preach. Our core values are the set of guiding principles and fundamental beliefs that we have developed as a team to achieve our vision of success.
We exemplify the Agile mindset by living the values and principles.
We truly believe in what we say and do.
We are fearless in speaking the truth and challenging the status quo.
We invest in ourselves so that we always bring our best.
We instigate practical, meaningful, and lasting change.
Check out our current openings:
Senior Sales Executive
Our Senior Sales Executive will utilize our strong reputation as experts in the field of Agile transformation and Business Agility and client successes to drive new client revenue. In this role you will focus on new business sales, identifying leads and progressing them to successful close. C/VP level clients rely on your ability to interpret their business challenges and recommend proprietary Project Brilliant solutions that address their needs in achieving Business Agility. Collaboration with our skilled Agile trainers, coaches, engagement management and marketing teams will be crucial in setting up successful long-term consulting engagements that positively impact business results. You are a skillful listener who can lead discovery sessions, deliver client presentations, and can ask the right questions to progress the conversation and find the root of their pains. Your extensive network enables you to find immediate success, and you are adept building on that success to prospect into new industries and organizations. You believe in collaboration and seek opportunities to help Project Brilliant grow and improve. Success is primarily measured by new revenue generation.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients and market opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to promote our services and increase revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and manage their accounts.
- Collaborate with the consulting team to understand client needs and develop customized solutions.
- Prepare and present proposals and contracts to clients.
- Negotiate and close 6-7 figure deals.
- Attend industry events and conferences to expand the company’s network and promote our services.
- Serve as primary revenue driver for the company
- Skillfully build strong relationships to navigate to decision makers and gain agreement
- Demonstrate active listening skills combined with great questions to effectively lead clients through the sales process
- Engaging personality that comes through on video and in person
- Great communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation
- Comfortable working in a small company environment where we own our success and failures
- Confidently deal with ambiguity and creatively solve problems for the client and the company
- Be responsible & accountable to the company and the client
- Sell to C/VP-level in Operations, Strategy, Marketing, Product Management, IT/Tech
- Work remotely with travel up to 30% for client meetings, internal team meetings, industry events
- Consulting industry experience, specifically Agile, Organizational Change Management, and Transformation consulting services
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- Experience negotiating and closing 6-7 figure deals with the C-suite
- Existing network and contacts in market
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Live near major airport in Eastern / Central US time zone
- Base salary + uncapped commission (on-target annual compensation exceeding $225k)
- Professional development budget
- Profit sharing bonus
ABOUT PROJECT BRILLIANT
Project Brilliant is a high-caliber Agile training, coaching, and consulting firm focused on helping mid-size organizations achieve Business Agility. We are experts in our field with world-class Agile trainers and coaches known for immersive and impactful training experiences and helping clients make a lasting shift in their mindset and ways of working. Through public and private workshops, we have trained and certified more than 5,000 individuals over the past 5 years and have served dozens of companies successfully undertake Agile transformation of their organizations and achieve Business Agility. Our client success stories span 20 years in nearly every industry, ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 100 companies.
We are intentional about putting our people first with an emphasis on internal collaboration and learning. To that end, we work with clients Mondays thru Thursdays, and then dedicate every Friday to ourselves internally. We believe that keeping ourselves at the top of our game allows us to bring greater value, new perspectives, and more options to our clients every day. Our thought leadership is showcased through speaking engagements and collaboration with industry groups across the country and around the globe.
Project Brilliant also plants seeds and develops deep roots in its communities by founding, sponsoring, and facilitating dozens of Agile meetup groups and conferences across the country, including those in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Dayton, Louisville, Fort Wayne, and Indianapolis.