ENTERPRISE AGILE COACH
Project Brilliant coaches are known for being high caliber Agilists who embody the Agile values and principles, and we appreciate that reputation. Being an Enterprise Agile Coach at Project Brilliant comes with even greater expectation of being among the most experienced and capable Agilists in the world.
In this role within Project Brilliant you will collaborate with and mentor our coaches, and enhance the capability of our Executive team. You are a thought leader focused on sharing experiences and advancing learning across Project Brilliant, as well as through public speaking opportunities. You are a skillful facilitator who can lead a group session, and are equally comfortable contributing as a collaborator. You understand when taking the lead is needed and when to challenge others to lead themselves. You think strategically to guide our approach and take initiative to overcome challenges as they arise.
In working with clients, you partner with leaders of client organizations to coach, advise, and guide them through their Agile transformation toward tangible business outcomes and measurable results. You build relationships across the organization to skillfully build trust, influence change and create transparency. You draw upon your deep Agile experience and OCM expertise to provide options and experiments. You will guide our client engagement team to consistently deliver on the overall strategy and client’s desired outcomes. Your mindset of servant leadership along with outstanding facilitation, conflict resolution, and organizational skills provides capability to successfully navigate the complexities of client engagements.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Collaborate with a team of experienced Agilists and professionals to share experiences and advance learning across Project Brilliant.
- Use your expertise to coach organizations and guide executives through sustainable outcome-based Agile transformations.
- Clearly explain the value of Agile and coaching using tangible metrics and results to instill trust and confidence.
- Build relationships and work effectively with all levels of the organization from the Teams to C-suite to advance engagements.
- Support business development efforts by collaborating with our sales team to close deals and kickoff engagements.
- Contribute to regional/national/global conferences and continue to grow as a thought leader in the industry through learning and experimentation.
- Represent Project Brilliant with excellence, integrity, and do the right thing at all times.
- Experience leading multiple large-scale Agile/Digital transformations and/or OCM initiatives
- Experience coaching/consulting C-suite and executives
- Experience mentoring and coaching Agile teams
- Experience creating and delivering interactive training workshops
- 10+ years of Agile coaching experience
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Exceptional self-awareness
- Deep knowledge in various team and multi-team Agile frameworks
- Expert in-person and remote facilitation skills
- Remote coaching and training experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree desired, Master’s or higher preferred
- Willing to travel up to 80% (depending on client needs)
ABOUT PROJECT BRILLIANT
Joining Project Brilliant means you are a member of the world’s most trusted Business Agility catalyst. We provide world class Agile training, coaching, and transformation consulting services to enable organizations to become truly Agile. We meet our clients where they are, partner to identify tangible outcomes, and collaborate to achieve them together. Our client success stories span nearly every industry, ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 100 companies.
At Project Brilliant we are intentional about putting our people first, with an emphasis on internal collaboration and learning. We believe that keeping ourselves at the top of our game allows us to bring greater value, new perspectives, and more options to our clients every day. Our thought leadership is showcased through speaking engagements and collaboration with industry groups across the country and around the globe.
Project Brilliant also plants seeds and develops deep roots in its communities by founding, sponsoring, and facilitating dozens of Agile meetup groups and conferences across the country, including those in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Dayton, Louisville, Fort Wayne, and Indianapolis.
Learn more about our hiring process.