500 E 96th St
Indianapolis, IN 46240
This two-day course teaches the Lean|Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean/Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean|Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
After this course, you will understand how to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
• Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
• Coordinate large Value Streams
• Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
• Align the organization to a common process model
• Configure the Framework for your context
• Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
• Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA). The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.