Many organizations struggle when scaling because they don’t understand what it means to scale, how to choose the right framework, and to how to implement it properly. In this interactive scaling workshop we will learn about the most popular scaling frameworks through experiential hands-on exercises, peer discussion, and self-learning to identify the pros/cons of each, and how to choose the right one for your circumstances.
Along the way, your trainer will share practical experiences and real-world examples from direct experience with each framework to help you clearly understand each framework, its benefits, limitations, and challenges so that you can help your organization chart its path forward.
- Overview of the most popular scaling frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, S@S, Nexus, Spotify, Scrum of Scrums)
- Identify key differentiators of the major scaling frameworks
- Understand pros/cons and trade offs of the major frameworks
- Identify considerations for when each framework is appropriate
- Determine which framework is an appropriate fit for your circumstances
FEEDBACK & QUOTES
- “Perfect blend of theory, practice, and real-world examples.” -Jenny R.
- “So engaging, best training class I have ever taken!” -Shane W.
- “Hands down the most useful Agile training I’ve even had.” -John P.
- “Everyone in my organization needs to take this class!” -Jamie M.
- “That was the most I’ve laughed in a long time!” -Laura M.
In addition, each attendee earns 8 SEUs (Scrum Education Units) and will receive a post-workshop PDF of all content from the workshop.