WHAT IS AGILE
Agility is a mindset.
Agility is an intention.
Agility is an attitude.
Agile is not a process, not a tool, not a “thing.” It is a culture of transparency, accountability, and continuous improvement that positions organizations to pivot quickly when the world changes around them.
And change is inevitable. Be ready to adapt by prioritizing the right work at the right time, empowering high-performing teams to deliver effectively, and leading continuous improvement through retrospection.
At Project Brilliant, we believe that the success of Agile rests squarely upon people—shared values, communication, and ongoing collaboration. While techniques, disciplines, and frameworks can certainly guide success, an Agile mindset is necessary for lasting results.
Adopting Agile comes with several benefits for companies, which is why so many companies are switching.
For most, Agile comes with increased growth, productivity, quality, and more. Here are the facts:
IT IS PERVASIVE:
- Some studies estimate that more than 70% of U.S. companies have now adopted Agile in some fashion.
- Scrum is the most popular Agile framework with 87% of companies reporting its use. 56% report using Kanban.
- Agile projects are 3x more likely to be successful than traditional waterfall projects due to changing requirements.
IF DONE WELL, THE RESULTS ARE TREMENDOUS...
- Those leveraging Agility throughout the company experienced an average of 60% higher revenue and profit growth than those that limited adoption.
- Focused Agile teams are 25% more productive and 50% faster to market than non-agile teams.
- The most common benefits organization’s see are increased collaboration (69%) and better alignment to business needs (54%).
- Highly stable teams have 60% better productivity, 40% better predictability and 60% better responsiveness.
*Statistic sources are cited at the bottom of the page.
The companies below have adopted an Agile mindset and have continuously grown in revenue and productivity.
Are you ready to start your own success story?
Simplify Agile Transformation to its most critical elements: PRODUCTS, TEAMS, and LEADERS through our AgileOS.
Deliver value to customers through Product Alignment and Product Management.
Build cross functional High Performing Teams and Teams of Teams that deliver predictably.
Drive better outcomes with Catalyst Leadership and Transformation Management.
Schedule A Free No-Obligation Meeting.
Ready to get started?
- State of agile report: https://projectbrilliant.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/AR-SA-2022-16th-Annual-State-Of-Agile-Report.pdf