Our Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®) workshop is a fun and engaging two-day immersion program designed to take your scrum master skills to the next level. You know Scrum. Tackle coaching, organizational change, and scaling in this interactive class. Your trainer will share practical experiences and proven techniques for becoming the best scrum master in your workplace.
To be eligible for the A-CSM designation, attendees must hold a CSM from the Scrum Alliance and have twelve months experience in a scrum master role.
LIVE ONLINE – VIRTUAL
We have perfected our live-online virtual classes and include group exercises throughout using tools like Zoom breakout rooms and Mural (online collaboration canvas). Our students balance learnings from our instructors and from each other, as well as the use of a physical workbook (which is mailed to each US-based participant).
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster designation from the Scrum Alliance
- Have twelve (12) months of experience as a scrum master
- Attend the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster course
- Problem solving in a complex environment
- Practical Servant Leadership
- Exemplifying a Coaching Stance
- Effective collaboration with Product Owners
- Event design and facilitation
- Organizational Change frameworks
- Scaling Scrum and Agile
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- “Extremely professional and educational course…one of the best I have been a part of. The coaches take time to make sure the class understands concepts and fills the course with a great deal of team activity. Best of all no powerpoint slides-Highly recommend!” Eric P.
- “I can’t say enough wonderful things about the quality, value and learning that Ben delivers. The depth of knowledge and experience that Ben brings to class are pivotal to the high quality experience. The use of real world-examples, professional tools and the sense of community fostered within the class all contribute significantly and set up all learners for success.” Katherine L.
- Workbook packed with bonus content, recommendations, and resources (shipped to your house!)
- Two year membership to Scrum Alliance
- Practical skills and techniques to use with your team immediately
- One hour free follow up coaching
Ben is an inquisitive learner who is passionate about fostering strong teams and companies via collaboration and continual growth. He’s been working with agile teams for over ten years, and one of the Agile Manifesto authors introduced him to agility, Scrum, and XP. Ben has worked as a developer, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, trainer, and manager in a variety of organizations. He oversaw a dozen Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters as a manager. He’s worked with hundreds of people, and dozens of teams, and led several large-scale agile implementations.
*There is a possibility that this class will be photographed or videotaped. By attending the class, you accept that Project Brilliant may use your image and likeness in print and online media.
Scrum Alliance®, the world’s leading Agile certification body, offers certification that follows the approved CSM learning objectives.